Welcome to Planned GivingHow to GiveWhat to GiveDonor StoriesLife Stage Gift Planner™Compare Gift OptionsBlogRequest a CalculationGlossaryBequest LanguageContact UsNEWSLETTER SIGN-UP REQUEST AN eBROCHURE
Closely Held Business Stock
How It Works
- You make a gift of your closely held stock to UTIA and get a qualified appraisal to determine its value
- You receive a charitable income-tax deduction for the full fair-market value of the stock
- UTIA may keep the stock or offer to sell it back to your company
- You receive an income-tax deduction for the fair-market value of stock
- You pay no capital-gain tax on any appreciation
- Your company may repurchase the stock, thereby keeping your ownership interest intact
- UTIA receives a significant gift
Request an eBrochure
Which Gift Is Right for You?
© Pentera, Inc. Planned giving content. All rights reserved.